We are the Year 1 Team:
Mrs Cockram is our class teacher.
Mrs Elmes teaches the Giraffes class on a Thursday afternoon and a Friday.
Miss Grubb - Teaching Assistant
Mrs Jedrzejczyk - Teaching Assistant
Mrs Ishaq - Teaching Assistant
In this section, you will find information on the following;
- The Year 1 timetable
- Year 1 homework expectations
- Year 1 letters for parents and carers
Year 1 Class information -
- Our Library day will be on a Tuesday each week. Please ensure that library books are in book bags every Tuesday.
- Reading homework- Please read regularly with your child at home and sign their reading diary to show this. We would like all children to read at home at least 3 times a week. Every day would be brilliant! Please ensure that school reading books and diaries are in book bags every day.
- Other homework- we will provide additional homework practice activities to support learning, such a phonics sound mats or Common exception word sheets. These will not be every week and information will be posted on Class Dojo. There are also links below to useful websites to support your child's phonics and reading at home.
- Please see the attached information page for further information about the Year 1 curriculum.